But on a better note, we went to an apartment place yesterday where there was a guy who actually looked stable. He was extremely nice to us. And he said we were the most complete and fastest applications he'd ever gotten back.
So those people better call us back soon. We tried our damndest to make a good impression and we did. So we deserve good feedback. And an apartment. God dammit.
And can someone hook me up with some Novocaine? I am dying here.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?: moved across country.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: Hell yeah, I moved out of state. Mission accomplished. Next year, which is a day away - I'll be trying to move into my own apartment. Fuck that weight loss bullshit.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: I uh.. no I don't think.
4. Did anyone close to you die?: I wish. (and I mean those that are technically close to me)
5. What countries did you visit?: LIKE I HAVE MONEY FOR THIS SHIT.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?: My own place. (oh look, this is the same answer that Dani put down.)
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: March and April were pretty exciting for me. I won't forget leaving Florida and all my friends and spending a week with Dani in NC.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?: Does moving count? I keep reverting to this moving thing... it was a big deal for me.
9. What was your biggest failure?: Not finishing things I should have.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: Always.
11. What was the best thing you bought?: Some books that left a lasting impression on me.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?: Behavior is not something to be celebrated.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?: These idiots that I live with.
14. Where did most of your money go?: Food and clothes. I'm so needy.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?: Seeing my friends for like the last time in god knows how long.
16. What song will always remind you of
Lucid Dreams and the rest of Franz Ferdinands new album. I loved it.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: happier for the moment.
ii. thinner or fatter?: I don't care.
iii. richer or poorer?: RICHER. No really. I have my own money most of the time.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: space. room. not being couped up like a god damn chicken.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?: pseudo in-laws.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?: Well, I'm pretty sure I already spent it..
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2009?: Having to use my neighbors shower?
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?: Can I change this question to "were you completely and disgustingly obsessed with something really stupid in 2009?" because the answer to that is "yes."
23. How many one-night stands?: Does my boyfriend count? If not, then with several dogs and one cat.
24. What were your favorite TV programs?: Rescue Me of course. It was fucking fantastic this year.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: Yeah, these new people I met that I wish I had never met.
26. What was the best book you read?: I don't want to say. I do in fact read books, though. Shocking.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?: Too many, I think.
28. What did you want and get?: XM radio. yay!
29. What did you want and not get?: THE FUCK OUT OF HERE GOD DAMN.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?: Drag Me to Hell. Thank you Sam Raimi.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: I got my hair cut and rode around downtown with my boyfriend spending money we didn't really have. Fun times.
(I'm 22 now, which people are still shocked to know)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: not living with my dad.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?: Buying a new wardrobe has been fun. But being called a skank for my taste, was not.
34. What kept you sane?: I AM NOT SANE - WHAT KIND OF FUCKING QUESTION IS THIS?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: I can't answer this. In fact, these questions are making me want to slit my wrists over the kitchen sink.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?: Dead fucking babies and why am I not allowed to have one?
37. Who did you miss?: My friends. I still miss them.
38. Who was the best new person you met?: My neighbor Greg and his kids and their mom. I actually like them all.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.: RUNNING AWAY REALLY DOES HELP. (no, I'm joking)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Gayest question ever.